Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Buggers! Tis' Season For Pimping.

First up! My pals JOIE SIMMONS AND JOE BADON deserve a TON of love!

Joe Simmons is a incredibly hard working creator! I mean take a look at these gorgeous pages.

DEFENDER ACE BY JOE SIMMONS
DEFENDER ACE BY JOE SIMMONS

I can not say enough great things about Joe. If you're looking for a fast, 100% reliable and a cheap ass artist then look no farther than Joe. jsimmonsillustration @gmail.com

art by Joe Simmons - TERRA KAIJU (tm) Joe Badon


Next up is MY second favorite Joe (sorry Joe!) Joe Badon. I love saying this guys last name. Badon! Badooon! BADOOON! Sounds like a badass lettering SFX you would read in an old Jack Kirby comic. BADOOON! Joe is a top notch creator. Has put together an amazing landscape style comic book called TERRA KAIJU. Cue link to the Kickstarter campaign http://kck.st/1uwWlVO If you can't pledge then share the link.

I'm such a huge nerd for those two guys.

Finally, yours truly, the man with the angry beard. HEYOOOO. I'm just going to pimp my patreon page patreon.com/fisticuffswriting AND tell you to follow Angry Mohawk Guy he is hilarious!

carry on,





No comments:

Post a Comment